- During term: Monday-Friday 9.00am-4.00pm
- School Holidays/Term Breaks: Monday-Friday 9.00 am 3.00pm
2020 Term Dates
- Term 1 – 3 February – 28 March
- Term 2 – 14 April – 27 June
- Term 3 – 13 July – 19 September
- Term 4 – 5 October – 19 December
If you are a concession card holder you may be eligible for a concession fee for most courses except Diploma level qualifications. Approved current concession cards include: Commonwealth Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card or Veterans Gold Card. Spouses and dependents of concession card holders are eligible. Proof will be required prior to enrolment. Concession on tuition fees is in accordance with the Ministerial Guidelines about fees. Companion card holders are welcome at Pines Learning.
The following forms are referenced in each learner handbook. For further information refer to the relevant section in the handbook.
- Learner request for records
- Reissuing of Certificates and Statements of Attainments